Life Changing Tool

   Life Changing Tool                                           By Shadab Akhter
  
 “If we encounter am man of rare intellect we should ask him what books he read”
                                                   ###
Nobody can deny books are great resources of the ideas, creativity, thoughts feeling, emotions and many more. In fact books can bring big changes in human life. Healthy and comprehensive reading of motivational book is the proof of the man with rare intellect. Instead of the above virtues of the book it also brings the readers from the dark side to the luminous side of the life. Some time readers are unable to decide which book would be better for them. Choosing books for reading depends on interest, usefulness of the readers. Some of the readers are interested in fiction; story, novels and play but some of them are interested in nonfiction piece of writing; autobiography, informative books like science, based on fact and figures. Less number of the readers hardly take interest in reading of wild life and nature. Similarly like different moods of the readers I am fond of reading autobiography.

In my college time, Once I was roaming nearby faculty of Arts AMU, luckily my eyes fallen on hoarding written, “A book fiesta 2015”. Unintendedly I moved towards book install and saw a huge crowed over there and books were piled high on many shelves. To see ample numbers of the books I was contemplating to purchase it, meanwhile I was about to leave the book stall. By the grace of Almighty my eyes fallen on  a book entitled “Enjoy of life” at the end of the last row of the shelves .I picked it up and set my eyes over the content of the books. Then I turned over the pages and read the forewords of the book on the spot. After reading the forewords I came to know about the writer. The writer was not a simple man but was the man of rare intellect. He was well known preacher, orator as well as potential reformer named “Mohammad Abd Al Arifi”, Juma khateeb in Madeena. I was wondered to see the opening part of the book. Title of the lesson was closer to my interest and wants. It was telling the virtue of true happiness of life based on attitude, human psychology, etiquette, and manner. Most importantly every chapter was quoting the life of Mohammad’s (PBUH) life and His companion. I won’t hesitate to say that none of the entire creature of the universe can be better than Mohammad (PBUH) ever.
Even a Christian writer, Micheal H. Heart placed Mohammad ( PBUH) at the first in his Book ‘THE 100’where he mentioned that Mohammad (PBUH) is the most influential personality in the world.

Unfortunately, at that time I was running out of cash but I was helpless to control my desire to purchase this book. So I rushed to one of my friends and borrowed money from him. He didn’t enquire anything he just picked up two crunchy leaves of hundred and handed over me happily.
I moved with fast steps delightfully towards the book stall and paid two hundreds for the book. When I was on the way having book in my hand, I felt that I have achieved what I wanted in my life. I forgot having lunch and completing my college assignment on that day. I was helpless to control myself to read the book, so on the same day I had read dozens of chapters in single sitting. I wonder still how I read such bulky book containing 91 chapter 600 plus page within a week. Soon after the influence of the book started to work upon me as a magic. How instantly I became lovable fellow and dear among the class, in the hostel, in the family, in the locality and public places. It is still a surprising secret of my life.
“May Allah bless the writer and his family and grant them long, healthy and happy life”.


Popular posts from this blog

Sir sayed aur meri koshish