Letter To My Dearest Teacher

Dear Fahimuddin Sir,

I want to share the voice of my heart ❤ with you today.
As I got up in the morning today, I picked up my phone to see messages as I do usually. I received many wishes of TEACHER'SDAY from my students and it flashed my memory of the past when I use to receive gifts from my students on this occassion. But their wishing words made my eyes wet today.
I was willing to gift you something on this occasion but your prolonged illness saddened and morally compelled me to gift you not any bouquet or pen&diary but Dua and good wishes.
Sir, to be honest, I wish to tell you that in the formation of my personality there has been a significant role of my teachers, variously. Others taught me many values but Sorrowfully I tell you many of them are Mismatching with their words and action.
The great thing in you which motivates me to express my heart is that-- ' articulation of your tongue and action of your deeds& duties are matching.
This is the reason I hold my pen to author something on you today.
You told me yesterday, ' Shadab insaan Upar se dikhta kuchh aur hai, real me hota kuchh aur hai. This line refreshed stored experience of my life and I realized it true.
your matching action of deeds and articulation of tongue makes you very special in this world where people carry their fake identity.
Your actions of deeds (true Akhlaque) is more impactful than your articulation of tongue.
Sir, you are not my teacher merely but preacher and guardian also. Why do I say like this- because my parents rarely suggest me to offer Salat and another form of worship but YOU is one of my teachers always remind me and ask me to be punctual for SLAT.
On this occasion, I gift you not any bouquet or Diary but DUA and Good wishes to you and your prosperous family.
May Allah SWT bless you with HIS kindness and mercy.
Allah apko jald se jald shifa, sehat aur tandurusti ata farmaye.


I need your Dua sir.
Yours faithfully
Shadab Akhtar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sir sayed aur meri koshish