Letter To My Sisterly Friends


My dearest sisterly friends,  
I have been willing to share the buzzing story of my heart since when we became familiar with each other. But I am extremely sorry to say that I can't express what I really feel because I am linguistically handicapped to express the same. But in my best capacity let me try...
"The most beautiful thing in this world can't be seen and even touched. They must be felt with heart "
.....Hellen Keller.
Conditionally, World is so various, so beautiful and meaningful.
For someone like me, there is no linguistic sign to sketch the loveliness of the universe. I personally can not screen or display the beauty and charms of the world by words but I can just feel by heart and imagine by thought.
On the contrary, this world might be the hell instead of paradise, dark instead of light, black instead of colour. It depends on personal experience and mindset of the people. An old experience I would like to share with you, my beloved sisterly friends
Years ago when I had no sister but had a mother like a busy bee, my thought was quite different regarding female. Sympathetically, I used to think about why they are not honoured & respected as they ought to be in society and even in their family. I read much text and listen to lectures on the values of women respect in Islam but they all had gone in vain.
Because mismatched action of deeds and oral or written text of Mard(male) towards Holy women had shaped my thinking differently.
When Allah bestowed my mother with the most precious gift in the form of Afifa, Adiba and Areeba after 6 brothers till then I was partially mature and nurtured them with moral and spiritual sprite. I respected, loved and admired them among everyone. My three sisters are now the hand, leg and mind of my beloved mother. I love them as much as they love me. Afifa loves me as much as I can just feel. My family and I are proud of them. Because real happiness was hidden in them which we traditionally never realized and felt.
This love shifted my paradigm and brought a colourful rainbow in my life.
In this colour, you both added many more colors which I feel ever.
You might be aware of my thoughts personality and nature by your experience or by someone's chat or gossip. But I am honestly telling you,  I ever try to BE myself as your brother, not more than this mainly in ur absence.
You both have been a topic of gossip among our Batchmates, sometimes I was asked to express my opinion on you both and this has been the toughest and perplex matter to reply to them. But I used to play with them diplomatically. I never said them you both are my sisterly friends. But they think about me as usually, Batchelor's do.
I wanna write more...about you both dears, but emotionally I discontinue to sketch my feelings here.
Inshallah time to time I will write if you appreciate my Feelings.
Note: Do not trust anyone's chat or spoken words, there may be misinterpretation and miscommunication. So first let me know if anything spoils our holy respect and love.

Thank you very much
Your brotherly friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sir sayed aur meri koshish